Lake Martin Voice Realty is proud to announce the opening of Lake Martin’s newest waterfront development – Water’s Edge.
Check out our press release video of Water’s Edge below. Turn up your speakers a tad to hear the narration!
Located on the popular west side of Lake Martin, Water’s Edge is located at the end of Coosa County Road 20 – just across the water from Veazey’s Marina. The homes are literally at the water’s edge, with unparalleled miles long views down Big Kowaliga, encompassing Willow Point, Parker Creek, Sand Island and all the way to Governor’s Island.
Currently Water’s Edge offers two homes for sale, priced modestly yet giving you all the modern conveniences. So many new homes on Lake Martin are spec homes built on a design that could go anywhere. Often, that results in a home that’s new and shiny, but doesn’t feel like a lake house. Not true at Water’s Edge. The homes were custom designed for these exact lots by award winning architect Bryan Jones, of Jones Pierce Architects – Atlanta, Georgia.
Bryan “gets” Lake Martin – having designed many homes on the lake, as well as enjoying his own Lake Martin home in the Bay Pine area.
The site was especially challenging – given that the lots and roads were already laid out by a former developer that called it “Eagle Point.” Jones came in and started with a fresh set of ideas, namely:
* how do we design a home that takes advantage of the huge, “big water” view
* that is low maintenance
* doesn’t make you walk a million steps to get to the water
* that feels like a lake cabin, yet has modern features
* gives you privacy inside a development
* without a million dollar price tag
Just a few of the ways he found were:
* each home will have a deeded boat slip on a community dock
* creative use of space in between homes gives each home a “lakeside courtyard” for privacy
* create space inside the home with multiple uses to let a home live bigger than the square footage might suggest
* never forget that this is a lake house, with all of the form and function of the design that points to the lake
Currently Water’s Edge offers two waterfront homes for sale on Lake Martin:
* a 3 bedroom home that has approximately 3,200 +/- square feet over 3 stories for $589,000
* a 3 bedroom bath home with approximately 2,500 +/- square feet over 3 stories for $569,000
Water’s Edge also offers eight other waterfront lots for sale, their prices to be announced at a later date.
If you are interested in getting more information about Water’s Edge, or any more details, please feel free to contact me, John Coley, at 334-221-5862 or email me at info at lakemartinvoice dot com. I am honored to be the listing agent here, and would be more than happy to go on and on about the many cool details! So please call!