Gus’s Hot Dogs at Lake MartinJune 18, 2019
Maximizers and SatisficersJuly 3, 2019
Here are some events happening at Lake Martin for the week of June 30 – July 5th. Yes – it is time to celebrate the 4th of July at the Lake! There are lots of choices and something for everyone!
- June 30 Music on the Deck at Kowaliga Restaurant from The Murray Brown Band 4:30PM – 7:30 PM
- June 30 Live music at Chuck’s from the Kowaliga Idol winners 2PM – 5PM
- July 3 Live music at Copper’s Grill in StillWaters from Johnny Hayes & the Loveseats 7PM – 10PM
- July 3 Live music at Chuck’s from Blackberry Breeze 6PM – 9PM
- July 4 Independence day themed Boat Parade starting at 10 AM from Kowaliga Marina to Children’s Harbor
- July 4 Fireworks at The Amp 9PM with music starting at 6PM from The Bank Walkers, a Hula Hoop contest and the Twist contest at 7:45 and then at 8PM enjoy music from The Tyn Tymes
- July 5 Friday on the Green at Russell Crossroads with music from Jonathan Bloom 6:30PM to 8:30PM
- July 5-6 Arti Gras Art Market at Russell Crossroads on the Town Green
For a full list and more details see our free Lake Martin Voice app – the best way to keep up with Lake Martin events and an easy way to find the restaurants, shops and landmarks.
Don’t miss any Lake Martin events – download our FREE APP here. Or go to your favorite app store and search “Lake Martin Voice.”
(Disclaimer – events are subject to change!)