Saturday Night at Mt. Vernon Theatre in Tallassee with Sean of the South!August 29, 2018
Kennebec Design Principle 1: Hug the LandscapeSeptember 4, 2018
2017 Cornhole Tournament Winners at The Landing!
Spending Labor Day Weekend at Lake Martin?
Here are a few things to do around Lake Martin for Labor Day Weekend 2018. For a full list and more details see my free Lake Martin Voice app – the best way to keep up with Lake Martin events and an easy way to find the restaurants, shops and landmarks.
- Friday from 7-9PM catch SEAN HENINGER at Chuck’s!
- DAMON JOHNSON will be playing at Copper’s Grill from 7-10PM.
- In the Alley at The Coffee Corner from 7-9PM enjoy music from JUSTIN PETERS.
- Friday on the Green at Russell Crossroads – 6:30-8:30PM, The BANK WALKERS from Alex City will kick off the weekend with some great music. Enjoy lawn games, sidewalk art. Pet and family friendly.
- Little House Concerts at Standard Deluxe in Waverly featuring HEART SOCIETY at 7PM and homemade tamales from WiLLi C. at 5:30PM.
- Rumor has it that there may be some SEC football to watch!
- 3rd Annual CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT at The Landing – games start at 2PM. Compete for prizes – money$$$ and other stuff!
- Bash on the Back 9 – Copper’s Grill at Stillwaters. Live music from the WILSON BROTHERS BAND with special guests DIXIE RED AND GARRETT PITTMAN! Music starts around 6PM.
- Music from BLANE RUDD at Chuck’s from 6-9PM.
- Sunday night, Labor Day Concert at The Amp featuring the BANK WALKERS at 7PM and SISTER HAZEL at 8:30. Gates open at 5. Show starts at 7PM. Tickets are $20.
- Little House Concerts at Standard Deluxe featuring JON DEE GRAHAM WITH BEN DE LA COUR! JR in the Feed Shak with pizzas in the wood-fired oven. Gates open and pizza at 5:30PM, showtime 7.
Happy Labor Day weekend!