Nequette featured in Garden & GunAugust 14, 2019
Here are some events happening at Lake Martin for August 16th – August 22nd. Summer is not over at the lake!
- August 16 Wine Stoppers Wine Club Tasting at Chuck’s 6PM – 8PM
- August 16 Friday on the Green at Russell Crossroads with music from The Bank Walkers 6:30PM – 8:30 PM
- August 16 Wine Tasting at Catherine’s Market from 5PM – 7PM
- August 16 – 17 Live music at Chuck’s from Old Rowe Band on Friday night and from Russell Craig and Christopher Lily on Saturday night. Starts at 7:30PM.
- August 17 Live music at Copper’s Grill in StillWaters from the the Tone Deaf Hobos 7PM – 10PM.
- August 17 Alex City Farmer’s Market 7AM to 11AM
- August 17-18 Lakewinds Invitational Golf Tournament
- August 17 Trash Cleanup – meet in downtown Alexander City at 8:30AM
- August 18 Live music at Chuck’s from Joe DeFee and The Porch Goats 2PM – 5PM
- August 18 Music on the Deck at Kowaliga from Matt Smith 4:30PM – 7:30PM
- August 19 Docking Clinic for Towboats at Blue Creek Marina. Four clinics offered between 9AM – 2:30PM
For a full list and more details see our free Lake Martin Voice app – the best way to keep up with Lake Martin events and an easy way to find the restaurants, shops and landmarks. Don’t miss any Lake Martin events – download our FREE APP here. Or go to your favorite app store and search “Lake Martin Voice.”
(Disclaimer – events are subject to change!)