Where Is Goat Island on Lake Martin?August 21, 2019
Labor Day Cornhole Tournament at Lake MartinAugust 28, 2019
Here are some events happening at Lake Martin for August 23rd – August 29th.
- August 23 Friday on the Green at Russell Crossroads with Matt Smith 6:30PM – 8:30 PM
- August 23 Wine Tasting at Catherine’s Market from 5PM – 7PM
- August 23-24 Naturalist Marianne at Russell Crossroads on Friday night from 6:30PM – 8:30PM and on Saturday from 9AM – 1PM
- August 23-24-25 Live music at Chuck’s from Jonathan Bloom and Brian Hinton on Friday night and from Gavin Herrington on Saturday night. Starts at 6PM. And on Sunday from 2PM – 5PM enjoy music from the Kowaliga Idol Singers
- August 23-24 Live music at Copper’s Grill in StillWaters from the 7 Dollar Mule Band on Friday and from 3 Guys from Telluride 7PM – 10PM.
- August 24 Alex City Farmer’s Market 7AM – 11AM
- August 24 Tykes in Trucks in downtown Alexander City from 9AM – 12PM
- August 24 Stargazing w/ Auburn Astronomical Society at Wind Creek State Park 8PM
- August 25 Music on the Deck at Kowaliga from Britt & Kurt 4:30PM – 7:30PM
For a full list and more details see our free Lake Martin Voice app – the best way to keep up with Lake Martin events and an easy way to find the restaurants, shops and landmarks. Don’t miss any Lake Martin events – download our FREE APP here. Or go to your favorite app store and search “Lake Martin Voice.”
(Disclaimer – events are subject to change!)