Welcome to Lake Martin and welcome to LakeMartinVoice.com! If you’re researching a waterfront real estate purchase, I hope this website will become your favorite tool, and, let me be honest – I hope one day you’ll give me a call and hire me as your realtor. I realize that the last thing buyers and sellers want to do is call a cheesy realtor, so this website is my attempt to gain your trust by putting the best real estate info into your hands and letting you take the lead.
So what’s the deal with my company’s name, Lake Martin Voice Realty? Am I am radio station? No. Am I a boutique ( a trendy word for small) real estate company that deals exclusively with Lake Martin real estate? Yes!
LakeMartinVoice.com exists to put all of the most accurate and most current Lake Martin real estate information in one location.
1) Search the Lake Martin MLS – without a doubt, the most accurate and timely source of listing information. All realtors, all brokerages. Sites like Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia are chronically inaccurate and out of date, so go straight to the local source, our MLS.
2) Read Market Reports – I break down the statistics – finally, my accounting degree put to good use. It’s hard to argue with the numbers.
3) Learn about Neighborhoods and geographic areas on the lake – Maps, video tours, histories each area, PLUS a live feed from the MLS with homes currently for sale in each neighborhood. A handy way to get super hyper local.
4) Connect to my YouTube Channel – Watch hundreds of videos including home tours, community event videos, and client testimonials.
5) Request Best Buy and Foreclosure Lists – Choose your price range and I’ll send you a hand picked list of homes with good value (IMO). Request a list of foreclosed properties as well.
6) Explore local news, events and issues – Read hundreds of current and past blog posts covering life at Lake Martin.
If you have more questions about Lake Martin real estate, and you can’t find the answers here, please let me know – I’d love to do the research and even post the answers right here. You can call me at 334 221 5862, email me at john (at) lakemartinvoice (dot) com, or click here to contact me.